Pink slip Inspections
This is a safety inspection report that proves your car is roadworthy. All vehicles more than three years old require a safety inspection as a condition of registration renewal.
Your registration renewal notice will advise you if your vehicle needs an inspection. To get the pink slip, you need to take your vehicle to an Authorised Inspection Station (AIS).
This is a pink slip that will be sent to the RMS electronically. This allows you to renew your Rego online or by phone. You must visit an e-Safety Check Inspection Station to get your e-Safety Check.
why choose Andre Automotive?
- Great service comes with a great price:
- We provide an on-site service, to reduce your inconvenience.
- We offer you itemized quotes before any work commences.
- We make sure that you are in control of your service costs.
- We are equipped to do all standard car servicing, non-urgent repairs and diagnostics.
- We protect your peace of mind:
- We offer a standard 3 month/5,000km warranty on all parts and labor.
- We stamp your logbook.
- We only use high-quality parts.
- We furnish our vans with a full range of tools and equipment
- Best of all?!!
- We are not an automotive club. You do not have to pay for yearly fees. You will only pay for the work you need!
Get a Quote